REVIEW :- Army School TGT | PGT | PRT Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
About Army School TGT | PGT | PRT :-
In this article, we have shared the detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Army Public School AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2019 Online screening Exam. The Screening Exam for 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT posts will be conducted by AWES on 19th and 20th October 2019. The exam will be conducted online in the MCQ format.
There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
1. Mental Ability :-
* Blood Relations.
* Direction sense test.
* Logical Venn Diagrams.
* Alphabet test.
* Sitting Arrangements.
* Mathematical Operations.
* Arthematic Reasoning.
* Inserting Missing Characters or Number.
* Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
* Eligibility Test.
2. General Awareness :-
* Economic Scene General Polity.
* Indian Constitution.
* Scientific Research, etc.
3. English Comprehension :-
* Grammar – Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Subject Verb agreement, tenses.
* Error Correction/ recognition.
* Proficiency in English.
* Synonyms and Antonyms.
* Fill in the blanks.
* Sentence Rearrangement, etc.
Educational Concepts & Methodology :-
* Materials development and syllabus design
* Teacher education and critical pedagogy
* Technology and language teaching
* Sociocultural Theory of language learning
* Classroom Management
* English for Specific Purposes (ESP)/ English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
* Strategies-based instruction
* Integrated language skills
* Reflective language teaching
Syllabus of Part-B – For PGT/TGT :-
The Part B of the online screening exam will carry multiple choice questions specific to the subject chosen by the candidate for PGT
or TGT posts. The list of subjects is given below.
* Home Science
* Physical education
* Political Science
* Computer Science Informatics