REVIEW : Junior Personal Assistant High Court of Rajasthan
About Rajasthan High Court 2019 :-
released the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the post of Junior Personal Assistant. RHC Jr. Assistant Syllabus is available here. Candidates are advised to download their Syllabus and Exam Pattern for those applicants who have filled their online application forms. Eligible Candidates will start their preparation with the help of Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Kindly check out the official notification to get elaborate idea about Rajasthan High Court Exam 2019.
Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant Syllabus 2019 is helpful for the better preparation of examination. It is expected that preliminary examination will be going to held on December 2019. So those candidates are going to attend the Rajasthan HC Junior Personal Assistant Exam must collect Rajasthan HC Exam Syllabus from here. More information, like how to download Rajasthan High Court Prelims Syllabus 2019-20 and other information you can collect from below paragraphs. Thus, applicants require to read the full article properly.
Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Asst. 2019 Syllabus :-
The candidates to check the complete information about Rajasthan HC Exam Syllabus. In the below sections, we have tabulated the detailed information of Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant 2019 which will provide details regarding Subjects essential to be prepared, the duration for the examination, number of marks to be secured in each section.
Exam Subjects Questions Min Marks Max. Marks Duration
Written Test Hindi 100 40 100 3 Hours
English 100 40 100 3 Hours
Typing Test 20 50 20 Minutes
* Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.
* The Language of Speed and Efficiency Test would be same as the Language of Shorthand Test.
* Syllabus for Efficiency Test shall be as follows:
* The test may be taken on word processing software.
* It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
* Formatting of letter.
Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court JPA 2019 :-
* Aspirants who applied for High Court Rajasthan Junior Personal Assistant (JPA) Examination 2019 are selected based on two stages: Written
Examination and Interview.
* Participants who cleared written test will be called for Interview.
* Written Test will be conducted in two Parts: Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination.
* Candidates who cleared Preliminary Examination will appear for Mains Examination.
* Final Selection of Candidates is done based on marks obtained in the written test by Applicants.
* Written Examination will be conducted in both languages – Hindi and English. There will be negative marks for any wrong answer. The competitive exam shall include shorthand Dictation and Transcription of same on the computer as follows,